[nycphp-talk] Good project management tool?

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Mon Apr 19 00:41:17 EDT 2010

Hi all,

So I know all of these Saas Products like basecamp, lighthouse, etc. have
come out recently that really make projects easier to manage.

However, recently, I installed trac on our server, and was trying to set
it up ... but my project buddies didn't like it, and felt it was too hard
to use. I saw there were plugins for it, but they were still concerned
about its interface and usability.

What are you guys doing now-n-days to track things like lists of new ideas
(with abilities to rank them/prioritize them), project documentation,
ticket assigning, etc.?

Thanks,

Matt