[nycphp-talk] Good project management tool?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 07:38:01 EDT 2010

I'm a huge fan of Redmine (http://redmine.org) and use it pretty much
for everything I do - documents, files, release planning, resource
planning, bugs/tracker, wiki... There's also a voting plugin that
allows folks to vote on features, which is cool.

There's a demo site if you want to check it out: (http://demo.redmine.org)

I know there are some PHP efforts underway to replicate these
features, but I've always been a bit impatient :-)

Lastly this is a great excuse to take a peek at what RoR apps can look
like under the hood. If you've ever wondered what the RoR hubbub was
about, this is your chance to see for yourself.

-- Mitch