[nycphp-talk] Source Control

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:38:58 EDT 2010

Michelle,

If you have a dreamhost virtual server, I'm pretty sure you can setup TRAC
and subversion from the control panel. So yeah you'd be administrating
subversion on your own (virtual) server, but through a provisioning tool.
There would also not be much to administer.

Personally I'd lean towards paid github hosting for hosting something closed
source for clients though.

Justin