[nycphp-talk] Deploying PHP Applications

Jason Salsiccia jason.salsiccia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:44:15 EDT 2010

I don't see any reason not to.    If you would prefer, you could run the
checkout from any server and FTP / SSH the files up to production in the
build script.   Thats actually the better way to go when you have multiple
web servers.   That way can have one build script handle all of them instead
of executing a separate deployment on each server.

Jason