[nycphp-talk] Deploying PHP Applications

mmw mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 29 13:58:27 EDT 2010

This relates back to a question I asked about source control, I think.

Subversion deploys from development to production? so it's source control,
too, but only runs on the server?

I'd love online development side that you can check in and out online, so
you have check in options.

Not all developers are used to working on the server.  Back in the day, I
always worked on the server doing c coding.

But, a lot of times, I want to work on my own server then roll it to another
server.

Michele