[nycphp-talk] Deploying PHP Applications

Jeremy Hise jhise at ledcity.net
Thu Apr 29 14:12:10 EDT 2010

Well, FTP is a fine option I think, but this deployment strategy I'm
trying to work into cruisecontrol.rb. My ultimate goal is to go to the
cruise control interface, click a button. Make sure my php unit tests
work, make sure php lint doesn't complain and on success, push up the
latest release tag to a production server. This would also allow me to
deploy to QA servers for the testers. Config files and files generated by
the application would need to remain in place.