[nycphp-talk] Making text hard to copy

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 21:50:07 EDT 2010

I'm starting to work on a system that will require a bit of extra security.
One of the security protocols the customer's decided on is that the
outputted page should be fairly hard to copy. Yes, I know making an HTML
page uncopyable is impossible but I want to make it as hard as possible.

So far, I've come up with the following possible solutions:

- Put all the output on an image and disable right click
- Output a PDF

Both of these solutions really feel nasty to me and don't really solve the
problem at all.  Does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks!
Anthony

--
Anthony Papillion