[nycphp-talk] PHP group mail list software

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Fri Dec 17 00:04:28 EST 2010

if you find one - let me know - phplist has always made me cringe

--
Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.
dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181