[nycphp-talk] PHP IDE, Hudson, Netbeans

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Mon Feb 8 19:54:06 EST 2010

Gary Mort wrote:
> Well...after a foray of reviewing IDE's....  I come to the conclusion
> that I STILL loathe Eclipse with a passion.
>
> ..

I've been using jEdit ever since Jayesh Seth made the recommendation a
few years ago.
It has the support of many useful plugins such as the php parser,
project viewer/manager, svn, ftp/ssh/sftp editing, and much more.

Motivated by all the positive feedback on Netbeans discussed here, I
downloaded it last week and will dip my feet into it over the next few
days. Are there any "quick start" guides for netbeans php? The video on
their website discussing PHP6 namespaces was not all that helpful.

~Rolan