[nycphp-talk] PHP IDE, Hudson, Netbeans

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Mon Feb 8 22:28:22 EST 2010

Gary Mort wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 7:54 PM, Rolan Yang <rolan at omnistep.com
> <mailto:rolan at omnistep.com>> wrote:
>
>     Gary Mort wrote:
>     Motivated by all the positive feedback on Netbeans discussed here,
>     I downloaded it last week and will dip my feet into it over the
>     next few days. Are there any "quick start" guides for netbeans
>     php? The video on their website discussing PHP6 namespaces was not
>     all that helpful.
>

> I found none of their tutorials all that great..
> http://www.mysqlconf.com/mysql2009/public/schedule/detail/7019 looks
> promising though

Err.. I meant php5.3 not php6 :P
The openoffice document downloaded from your mysqlconf link was slim on
details, but the last page listed some useful resources.
Here is one from netbeans.tv that comes close to being a practical
"quickstart" for netbeans-php:

https://channelsun.sun.com/media/show/14733?n=playlist&nid=81

~Rolan