[nycphp-talk] Eclipse, try try again

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 23:24:03 EST 2010

Well, despite not liking it...I'm giving eclipse yet another try as every
other system I've tried has small failings that irk me here and there.

The biggest issue I have with eclipse is the PHP code folding.

It seems somewhat arbitrarily limited, as it does not fold if/then clauses.
 Switch clauses...  Etc.  Basically, anything
{

}

Should be able to be folded.

I was wondering if anyone can give me a clue on where to hunt around for to
add some extra code folding?  I suppose if I am looking for the above, I
might as well also look for creating custom manual fold tags as well.