[nycphp-talk] Free vs Pay

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:28:36 EST 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Ajai Khattri <ajai at bitblit.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Feb 2010, Konstantin K wrote:
>
> > +1 on UltraEdit (which does code folding correctly!)
>
> I think the folding problem is probably in the PHP plugin for Eclipse
> rather than Eclipse itself.

True, and it should also be relatively simple to fix.  I am assuming code
folding intelligence is just basically a large pattern matching database to
locate all the folds properly.

In that sense, it is more a matter of deliberate design than not being able
to.  The only problem I have is I don't  know where that database is stored.
 :-(