[nycphp-talk] Suspending virtual machines with Samba shares

Adrian Noland anoland at indigente.net
Wed Jan 13 09:06:43 EST 2010

I think you want to turn on synchronous writes. I had a similar situation
with NFS running on a system that wasn't aways available. Turning it on
ensures that the file gets saved and doesn't wind up in the cache while the
laptop is in hibernate/suspend.

http://www.mail-archive.com/samba@lists.samba.org/msg95987.html