[nycphp-talk] Color Scheme picker

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:30:59 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:28 AM, tedd <tedd.sperling at gmail.com> wrote:

> At 5:39 PM -0500 1/19/10, Gary Mort wrote:
>
>> Yeah, that gives the HTML color codes, but no usage for them.
>>
>> I work with colors all the time and use several tools.

Well, those are fun and cool tools, and I can see using them from time to
time.  But I keep coming back to my complete lack of an artistic eye.  I can
find a "pallet"  of colors I like from those tools. My problem is I then
need some sort of rule on how to apply those colors, which ones to make the
background, or a menu background, or a sidebar background....which to use as
text colors, heading colors, etc.

Truly, I am that inept. :-)

--
----