[nycphp-talk] Fwd: LIPHP Meeting Monday January 25th 8pm Topic: MongoDB

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:21:26 EST 2010

Hey guys,

Since there has been a lot of mongo interest on this list as of late, I
wanted to let everyone know that Kristina Chodorow, who spoke at NYPHP in
October, will be at LIPHP this Monday January 25th. If you missed her
October talk, or want a repeat performance, come on down.

We meet at mindShift (formerly InVision) in Happuage. The address is 47 Mall
Drive Commackm NY. If people need help with transportation, contact me off
list and I will see what can be arranged.

Regards,

Justin Dearing, ZCE
President LIPHP User Group