[nycphp-talk] phpMyAdmin and MySQL DB Backup

Peter Sawczynec ps at blu-studio.com
Mon Jul 26 19:27:48 EDT 2010

Okay, thank you all and here is how this worked out.
David's suggestion that I just use the MySQL Administrator tool for ad hoc
backups worked correctly.
The dump was created and the proper comments, settings and switches
included. Nice.

As to the email client: I use Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 (~}:|)

So email formatting (especially top-posting vs. bottom-posting) has its
place among sweeping major unsolved historical mysteries such as the plains
of Nazca lines and Puma Punku at Tiahuanaco. Nonetheless, I did set it so
that my plain text replies will be indented with a >.

Do not try any of this at home.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec
Technology Dir.