[nycphp-talk] Mongo...sharding??

J. T. Gray jtg at intarcorp.com
Wed Jul 28 20:53:31 EDT 2010

I went to 10gen's office hours today and asked this question.  They
assured me that MongoDB is being sharded in production.  Incidentally,
they also floated the possibility of using different MongoDB versions
together.  I asked because I was interested in the possibility of
using a stable build to collect data and a dev version to query (as
1.7 is supposed to include more aggregation options, though I guess I
forgot to ask which..).