[nycphp-talk] talk Digest, Vol 41, Issue 5

Edward Potter edwardpotter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:32:27 EST 2010

So full normalization is no longer the non plus ultra of database
design?
__________________________________

Once the cost of everything went zero, that was pretty much the end of
'normalization'

  Just throw everything now into a blob of ooze.  Get to stuff u need,
forget everything else.  Once u leaped into OO, organic models come
into play.

Right, like everything we were taught is pretty much irrelevant now:
just thow it into into the ooze.  WTF? Who cares? Why waste the
energy? Just toss it into the cloud.

Yipes! ;-)

I guess being up on Core Data is a required skill. That framework is
insanly great.

Sent from my iPhone