[nycphp-talk] Non technical question

mmw mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Sun Mar 14 19:06:32 EDT 2010

You could send the person to a modern dance performance.  That might be a
nice change of pace.  Who ever does that?

I was a sign for the Paul Taylor Company the other day.  Rings a bell.
You could try the Graham Company.
Maybe, see what's going on with Alvin Ailey.

Check the Village Voice for local dance performances.

Baryshnikov can be good for a laugh. (He did a comedic piece once.  I
think.)  Maybe, he's still around.

Plenty to see in Manhattan.

Jane Doe