[nycphp-talk] Password security for SQLite based pages?

Hall CTR Leam leam.hall.ctr at usmc.mil
Mon May 3 07:38:02 EDT 2010

Morning all!

I'm looking to not use MySQL for some web pages, but to instead try SQLite. There's nothing in the database that would need to be protected from reading, and it's a small site that doesn't need a full blown database. However, I'd like to limit access to updating. Would it be enough just to have a web page that you had to log in via .htaccess? Is there a better way?

Thanks!

Leam

Leam Hall
UNIX Systems Administrator
Contractor for Smartronix  ( CMMI Level 3 ISO 9001:2000 FS 91000 )
Com:   229.639.6028
Email: Leam.Hall.ctr at usmc.mil