[nycphp-talk] Password security for SQLite based pages?

Hall CTR Leam leam.hall.ctr at usmc.mil
Mon May 3 07:55:38 EDT 2010

Justin,

Sorry, I guess I didn't communicate my question well. Accidently forgot to bring the extra cup of coffee with me...

I'd like a page that would let a limited number of people edit data. That's what needs protection, the page that writes and edits data. Everyone can see the data, though putting it outside the webroot is a good idea in it's own right.

So in the document root we'd have a page "edit_database.php". That's what needs protecting, I think.

Make more sense?

Thanks!

Leam