[nycphp-talk] ZendCon attendees wanted for roundtable next Tuesday

Alan Seiden alan at alanseiden.com
Tue Nov 16 14:41:18 EST 2010

Those of us who were lucky enough to attend ZendCon a couple of weeks
ago will be presenting a roundtable discussion next Tuesday, 11/23/10,
at Suspenders restaurant (formal announcement to come). We'll share the
PHP trends, info, and stories from the conference that will help us plan
our PHP strategy and careers in the year ahead.

So far, the presenters include Neveo and me. Anyone else out there who
was at ZendCon? Let us know and we'll put you on the presenters list for
next Tuesday.

Thanks!
Alan
--