[nycphp-talk] Array-cersize

Peter Sawczynec ps at blu-studio.com
Thu Oct 21 22:26:57 EDT 2010

As always I thank everyone in advance for their assistance.

There can be any number of b_array's in array $arr_countable_items.

$arr_countable_items =

array

(

     b_array(key1=value1, key2=value2, key3=value3),

     b_array(key1=value1, key2=value2, key3=value3)

 );

What is the proper best way for me to count how many (if any) b_arrays are
in $arr_countable_items.

Further, what is the best way to count how many value1s (if any) are in
$arr_countable_items.

$arr_countable_items_2 =

array

(

     b_array( c_array(key1=value1, key2=value2), c_array(key1=value1,
key2=value2) ),

     b_array( c_array(key1=value1, key2=value2), c_array(key1=value1,
key2=value2) )

 );

What is the best way to count how many value1s (if any) are in
$arr_countable_items_2.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec

Technology Dir.