[nycphp-talk] Intermittent Header() Redirect Failures

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Fri Sep 24 12:06:43 EDT 2010

On Sep 24, 2010, at 11:50 AM, J. T. Gray wrote:
> No, some processing continues after the redirect.

I would guess there's a chance that could be where the problem is.  Maybe you could add some type of logging right before your script ends to check headers_sent(), and headers_list() or apache_response_headers() to make sure the location header is still being sent.  I see the comments over here have some comments about making sure to call flush() or ob_end_flush() to make sure the headers are sent before checking the list.