[nycphp-talk] How much is a site redesign worth?

Anthony Papillion papillion at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 00:04:02 EDT 2011

Hi Bruce,

I think it largely depends where you are. For example, if you're in
NYC, you can easily command a *much* higher rate than I can here in
Oklahoma. In NYC, the going rate is $90+ an hour I hear while I work
comfortably here for $25.50 to $30 an hour. So depending on where you
are, you might not be undercharging at all.

Check your competition and see what they charge. Set your prices
according to your local market.

Anthony

--
Sent from my mobile device

Anthony Papillion
Lead Developer / Owner
Get real about your software/web development and IT Services
(918) 919-4624

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cajuntechie
My Blog:   http://www.cajuntechie.com