[nycphp-talk] How much is a site redesign worth?

Kristina Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Sat Apr 2 12:26:40 EDT 2011

BTW even a cursory search on Dice.com or a talk with any reputable
Technical Recruitment professional will show you that the average
full-time salary for a programmer, of any type, in NYC, is about 90K a year.

This calculates out to, yep, about $50 an hour...including the cost of
benefits, and assuming the full-timers have a workweek closer to 50
hours per week (which most do).

Kristina