[nycphp-talk] Shopping Cart Solutions

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 23:32:49 EDT 2011

If she doesn't need any modification go for Magento or other open source
e-commerce, if she needs custom e-commerce is the solution, con: needs time,
pro: total control on any features. After a few pretty bad experience with
os-commerce, I started to install my custom CMS with an e-commerce module to
all of my clients, here an example www.supermercatodellarotonda.com, easy
and clean.