[nycphp-talk] Extra Laptop

Matthew Kaufman mkfmncom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:47:12 EDT 2011

David,

It is something I could use; but I am in a pretty temporary apartment right
now; and I don't have any external monitors and I am usually on the go more
than not.

FYI for the list: Just to narrow down on location: I live in Flushing, NY
right now off of Main Street on the 7 line.

I am so happy to see the replies here; everyone; thank you. Also; I was
embarrassed slightly at first to mention: But here is my resume:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1aiAfkJJCBII3Kia0gVWaeAfhy6dQIA_Pp24pqqciefSQmwwUvjfstgZKJqLz&hl=en&pli=1--
Here I am on CrunchBase:
http://www.crunchbase.com/person/matthew-m-kaufman

Matt Kaufman