[nycphp-talk] Case-insensitive option for unix web hosting

Chris Snyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:33:16 EST 2011

Not strictly a php question, though perhaps that's the way to solve it...

I'm working with an organization that wants to leave their Windows
hosting behind, but their site is full of inconsistently cased
links.... meaning, they have pages that link to /aboutus/index.htm but
the file on disk is /AboutUs/index.htm

Aside from slapping my forehead for taking this on, is there a
shortcut, an Apache module or configuration, or some other easy way I
can fake a case-insensitive filesystem on a unix (Linux) box?

Chris Snyder
http://chxor.chxo.com/