[nycphp-talk] Book recommendation for JS/AJAX?

Aaron Fischer afischer at smith.edu
Thu Jul 7 10:39:20 EDT 2011

Hey guys,

I'd like to spruce up my html/php pages with more dynamic elements and JS/AJAX/JQUERY/JSON type stuff.  My stuff has been mostly html and php to date, only played with javascript a little.  However, I see value in adding more dynamic elements to my pages (showing/hiding div content, calls to php from the page without reloading, etc.).

I'm looking for a book that will cover the basics and get me up and running, but also has room to grow and get into more intermediate/advanced stuff.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be most appreciated.

-Aaron