[nycphp-talk] Wordpress & Ajax

Margaret Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jul 9 00:32:46 EDT 2011

found it:

jQuery.parseXML( data )

-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret Waldman
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 12:24 AM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] Wordpress & Ajax

You can do this with $.post

var jqxhr = $.post("example.php", function() {
      alert("success");
    })
    .success(function() { alert("second success"); })
    .error(function() { alert("error"); })
    .complete(function() { alert("complete"); });

I'll just through in an .error to $(div.formDiv).html("Access Failed.
Please, contact us if you are seeing this message.");

Anyway, I better stop because this is a php forum.  Anyone know of a good
javascript forum, I have a question about processing the xml in jquery
returned from post.  I know how to process it with straight javascript.