[nycphp-talk] php community conference

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:24:42 EDT 2011

Speaking of conferences, does anyone know if NYPHP plans to revive
it's conference?

This would be a good year to have a conference seeing there are a lot
of  active NYC user groups that use PHP and PHP-based CMS's and
frameworks, like CakePHP, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, etc. It would
make a great weekend event.