[nycphp-talk] DO NOT Pay with your phone using FaceCash

Mary Stock marystock107 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 11:50:53 EDT 2011

Hans -

I DID NOT SEND THAT E-MAIL. My e-mail list must have been hacked! I have no interest in FaceCash, whatever that is.

Sorry that someone has hacked me, but you can be sure that if you get anything other than legitimate postings from me, my address is being used by others on their own servers to send their own mail.

Mary