[nycphp-talk] Office

Matt Kaufman mkfmncom at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:04:15 EDT 2011

I am a programmer who  an office to work out of both on a short-term
(instant, asap) basis and also longer-term basis for my trading/software
company, MarketAPI.

On a shorter-term basis, I need to quickly find an office that I can work in
today (this afternoon, possibly even into tonight) around midtown (or other
locations I am open to :)), that I could work out of.

Even locations such as Long Island and NJ would be possible too, depending
on size and space and how easy it is to access (eg PATH, LIRR, train...
cab).

Email me at mkfmncom at gmail.com