[nycphp-talk] Prefill <textarea><?=$variable?></textarea>

tuon1 at netzero.net tuon1 at netzero.net
Sun Nov 6 18:19:08 EST 2011

Hi, Guys!
Is there something else I have to do to get <textarea> to accept content or populate content?
As far as I know, it shouldn't be any different than <input> boxes in term of populating content, for example, here is the code to populate the two types of boxes:
<?php
echo "<input><?=$variable1?></input>";
echo "<textarea><?=$variable2?></textarea>";
?>
As I said, the input boxes work just fine, but the text area boxes didn't work and came up blank text area with no content at all.
Thanks in advance.
Paul Tuon

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4eb71603739ca1512326st05duc