[nycphp-talk] Current PHP developer rates

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:28:25 EST 2011

Let's put this into perspective.  I have 13 years experience working with PHP and MySQL and currently
I am contracting at a rate of $60 per hour in the Boston area.

I have only charged $80/hr once and that was for a project I really didn't have the time or want to do it.  However
it was done as they were willing to pay that rate :)

Thanks,
Joseph Crawford