[nycphp-talk] Invitation to NYC Webgrrls Holiday Celebration - Dec 7

Nelly Yusupova nelly at cgim.com
Wed Nov 30 13:10:49 EST 2011

Hello Everyone,

Holiday Season is fast approaching and to kick it off NYC Webgrrls is
organizing a Holiday Celebration event on Dec 7.  When the Webgrrls
Community gets together, it becomes an industry event, not only about
revelry but also about the celebration of the achievements of women in
technology and business.

I wanted to extend the invitation to the NYPHP group to attend.

We will start at 7:00 PM with an open bar for two hours, some great Italian
food, door prizes and drawings from our sponsors. We encourage all of you to
invite clients, friends, and colleagues (both male and female).  To RSVP:
https://www.webgrrls.com/events/:397

EVENT DETAILS:
WHAT:    NYC Webgrrls Holiday Networking Event

WHEN:    Wednesday, Dec 7
               7 PM - 9 PM

WHERE:   Wix Lounge
                10 West 18 St, 2 Floor

PRICE:     $20 (pre-pay) $30 (at the door)

You must RSVP to attend.  RSVP Now: https://www.webgrrls.com/events/:397

Raffle Prizes Include:
* Xent Starter Kit from Xent
* Blackberry SmartPhones from Blackberry
* $50 iTunes Gift Card from Freshbooks
* One free Unlimited FreshBooks account from Freshbooks
* Bamboo Create Tablets from Wacom

Menu Items Include:
Stuffed mushrooms
Eggplant Rolatini
Gourmet Brick Oven Pizza
Penne al la Vodka
Chicken Picata
...and much more!

What is New York City Webgrrls?
Webgrrls International is a community of professional women who leverage
technology to become more successful in their careers and businesses. With
Technology changing at the speed of light, women from all walks of life join
webgrrls to ³stay in the know², discuss the latest tech trends, support each
other through business and technology issues, and develop new business
contacts and friends. Members can connect online or in person at a local
chapter by attending monthly meetings and workshops.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,
Nelly Yusupova
Webgrrls.com