[nycphp-talk] Drupal Performance

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 17:02:25 EDT 2011

Drupal is a memory monster I am running with APC
and this is my set up on my php.ini:
max_execution_time = 120     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in
seconds
max_input_time = 60     ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend
parsing request data
memory_limit = 256M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume
(16MB)

My set up on my setting.php file:
ini_set('arg_separator.output',     '&');
ini_set('magic_quotes_runtime',     0);
ini_set('magic_quotes_sybase',      0);
ini_set('session.cache_expire',     200000);
ini_set('session.cache_limiter',    'none');
ini_set('session.cookie_lifetime',  2000000);
ini_set('session.gc_maxlifetime',   200000);
ini_set('session.save_handler',     'user');
ini_set('session.use_cookies',      1);
ini_set('session.use_only_cookies', 1);
ini_set('session.use_trans_sid',    0);
ini_set('url_rewriter.tags',        '');

I have 89 modules in my set up, but only about 75 modules are turned on

I hope it helps,

:-)