[nycphp-talk] Virtualbox as a dev environment

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Fri Sep 2 15:48:51 EDT 2011

I've been using Centos Xen VM's on a dedicated development machine and
it's been working well without any problems. When I'm done with the
client's job, just shut down the instance and store away the disk image
on a backup. Didn't do any good when we lost power for half a day after
the hurricane though.