[nycphp-talk] Virtualbox as a dev environment

Jimmy Fountain jimmy.fountain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:19:24 EDT 2011

Funny, I was looking into doing this today at my workplace. I was
considering VMware but the player doesn't seem to support macs and we
have developers on Win,Linux and Mac. I looked into paralells but the
mac performace isn't great  in my experience. Also, I'd like to
package the same server image for all the devs. Has anyone had any
experience doing this on a mac with virtualbox? Or Any orther
vitualization that will run acceptably cross platform?
Jimmy