[nycphp-talk] Most common Framework

federico ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:53:58 EDT 2011

http://www.devshed.com/c/a/PHP/7-PHP-Frameworks-Tested-For-Speed/2/

a small bench, anyway I agree, a good designed DB is more important,
also performance thanks to the edge caching (squid, varnish ...) and
browser caching are no more a critical issue

If you have to change framework for your new projects keep also in
consideration Ruby, clean and awesome!

Sent from my iPhone