[nycphp-talk] Most common Framework

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 22:27:00 EDT 2011

DB, I/O and streaming are the bottle neck, that's why that benchmark is not
very useful, the reason why I posted it is because there are mentioned a few
framework, which are the same we're mentioning in this emails, and if you
search on Google you'll find many more article that will tell you to use
Code Igniter, Cake, Symfony, Zend, Yii...

In that list they are all good, so just give a look to them and chose your
favorite.