[nycphp-talk] Most common Framework

Klederson Bueno klederson at klederson.com
Thu Sep 15 08:58:30 EDT 2011

Have you guys checked out PhpBURN?

It have a REALLY strong and powerfull ORM/DATAMAPPER/DAO it's model layer is
very powerful with some cool features such as:

* Relationships ( with clauses... it means you can put limit, order, where,
like and other things into relationships call before call them to avoid
unecessary data and server load )
* Vertical relationships ( a Model can extends another working as only one
but having different tables transparently to the developer )
* Relationship between differente databases and DBMS ( you can extend or
have a relationship between a mysql and a mssql for exaple or vice versa )
* Easy to learn and very plug and play.

If you guys want i can talk about it a little and i'm avaliable to help .

www.phpburn.com

Regards,
--
/**