[nycphp-talk] Most common Framework

justin justin at justinhileman.info
Thu Sep 22 17:40:54 EDT 2011

You're better off asking one of the following questions:

 * What are the top five PHP 5.3 frameworks?
 * What are the top five PHP 5 frameworks?

Because it's really hard to compare current-gen frameworks with
last-gen frameworks.

Additionally, "most common" doesn't mean "awesomest" or "easiest to
use" or even "what a reasonable person would choose to start their
*next* project with".

-- justin

http://justinhileman.com