[nycphp-talk] strcmp

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:16:35 EST 2012

Margaret,

Just guessing, but maybe its a PHP.ini, change? Do you have access to the
old and new PHP.ini? Maybe just run diff against them (or the output of php
-i if there really different

Do you have a sample code snippet and the expected we can try?

Justin

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Waldman, Margaret <Margaret.Waldman at bbdo.com