[nycphp-talk] Learning to program the right way

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:37:35 EST 2012

I don't know how we arrived to the debugging discussion but I'd like to
share with you guys the script I use to debug my apps
https://github.com/rainphp/rainframework/blob/master/system/library/error.functions.php
is very handy, just include it in your project and it will display infos
and backtrace of your errors

Federico