[nycphp-talk] Storing form options.

Rob Marscher rmarscher at beaffinitive.com
Wed Jul 18 09:40:49 EDT 2012

This is an area where a flexible document database like MongoDB makes things a lot simpler. One document stores all of the configuration for the form and one collection can hold submissions with any variation of dynamic fields in them.

This post from NYTimes was inspiration to me a couple years ago: http://open.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/25/building-a-better-submission-form/

-Rob