[nycphp-talk] Performance testing on Windows Server 2008 & MySQLi performance hit

Woh Roh faltubay at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:00:57 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
Just to give an update on this old topic, I 'regained' performance on my
php application by eliminating all calls to the old mysql connector (I was
using it for the array_map(mysql_real_escape_string($x) functionality).

Also to measure performance I created test scripts that run through the
entire application with xdebug on.

Thanks all for your suggestions!