[nycphp-talk] Front-End List ????

Federico Ulfo rainelemental at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:40:09 EDT 2012

Wow, I just discover about that list. Anyway frontend is generic, so you
may want to join a a specific argument such as HTML/CSS, javascript,
jQuery, responsive design, on LinkedIn you find many groups, although you
have to deal with trollers. If you find a good list or group please let me
(us) know!

Federico