[nycphp-talk] Front-End List ????

Darryle Steplight dsteplight at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:51:04 EDT 2012

I have a jsonpath filtering question and I couldn't find the answer I
was looking for on stackoverflow, but I guess scenarios like this is
why people initially post on stackoverflow in the first place. I might
as well just give that a shot.

Federico, you are right and maybe that's why the list is no longer.
People are going to more specific lists for help.  Like having a
"back-end list" probably wouldn't work either. You would get all types
of people posting questions for any type of framework in any language.